Monday, April 09, 2007
Even though my camera is broken (CRY) we did have a good Easter weekend. Thursday night we spent the night with David's mom and dad. Then Friday we went through Amory before going home to get the girls' pictures that we had made a few weeks ago at Wal-Mart there. They are really sad (the pictures). The girls are smiling so big that they look crazy. Anyway, then we went to Pizza Hut and ate lunch. Kids under 3 eat free...so we only have to pay for mine and David's meal during buffet! :) Then we went to Fulton and got a movie. We rented The Pursuit of Happyness. It was really good. Then we had lots of company come by that night to visit the girls (just family mostly) and finally made it to bed. I was exhausted. Saturday we had an egg hunt at church (see pictures below) and then had a quiet (well, as quiet as possible with 2 monkeys) night at home. We did color eggs Friday night and Saturday night. The girls both loved it! Olivia's hands were green both times afterward. She didn't care though. Then yesterday after church we had an egg hunt and lunch at my aunt Kathy's house. That's when I broke my poor little camera. :( Wendy (my cousin) took it apart but it was too far gone to fix. The girls had a ball and then last night Olivia went home with Mama to spend the night. Madison and I have had a wonderful morning here alone. We slept late because I didn't have to keep Zack today. We've been playing and rocking and all her favorite things, LOL. I think she likes being the only one to get attention. Well, me and Mama and the girls are going to the sale in Red Bay today so I've gotta go get ready! Have a good day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ugh that stinks that your camera is broken! I'd be lost without one! I'm glad you had a nice Easter with your family! Have fun at the sale!
Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! You might've read it on my blog, but if you didn't,kids eat free from the buffet Tuesday night too! Well, I guess it doesn't matter since yours are 3 and under, but for future reference lol! Anyway, I hope you guys have fun at the sale. Glad you and Madison got some alone time...I like those special one-on-one times too. :)
That's bad about the camera...those things can be expensive! I've been sticking it out with the throw away kind..(they're expensive too!) Do you have a video camera? I've been looking at some at Wal-Mart..$200!!! We really wanted to get one if we ever had a little one...but I don't know if we could afford that. Why does everything have to cost so much?? LOL I hope you had fun at the sale..I went up there last Wednesday, but it wasn't open...so I just peered through the window :)
Post a Comment