
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I guess my life is really not that exciting to some, but I'm pretty happy with it! :) First and foremost, I love being a Christian. I love my wonderful husband and my 2 girls. I also am really grateful for all our family and friends that help make our life more interesting!
And haha this quote was written about me!
"Nothing annoys a woman more than to have company drop in unexpectedly and find the house looking as it usually does."
-Frank Dane
4 comments:
Wow that dog is going to be huge! I agree, it has been so nice out lately. We're trying to enjoy it now because I know it's going to HOT before I know it :o(
Those are cute pictures! How old is that doggie now?
Wow, the doggie has gotten so much bigger! I've been loving this weather, too. The girls are so cute!
YOur girls are really cute! Hope you don't mind me reading your blog! -Amber :)
Post a Comment