Monday, March 19, 2007
Well, we went to Tennessee Friday. We had a good time. But by the end of the day, I was EXHAUSTED! Then we went to K-Mart and they had a great sale on kids' clothes. I got them alot of clothes for $2-$3. So we had a good time! Now back to the long week! :) But the good thing is that it's supposed to be in the 70's all week so we can get outside some! YAY! I'm so ready for summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you had a good time Kelly! Did you take the girls with you? I've been thinking about your baby. My way older 2nd cousin and his wife had 4 girls before they stopped trying for a boy..and now they wouldn't take those girls for anything! LOL..isn't that funny? Whatever you have I know you're going to be happy. Congrats! :) And anyway...you can always have a 4th!!
Oooh I love sales like that! I'm glad you guys had fun. I'm always exhausted at the end of days like that too, even though they are fun. Chasing kids around wears you out!
Post a Comment