Well, the weekend went very well! We did go to Tupelo Friday night (after a late start) but regardless.... We went to Los Compadres in Fulton to eat first! I LOVE to eat there! Then we went to the hospital and visited with Karen and Audrey for a while. She's doing better. I still don't know when she will come home though. I need to call.. Then we went to good ole Wal-Mart and got a few things.
Saturday we got up early and went to a few yard sales. Then went to the New 2 U consignment sale in Tupelo. I spent a little over $16. This is what I got for that: 2 maternity shirts that look new, a maternity dress that looks new, 2 Barney movies, a Barney bathtoy and BJ bathtoy, a cute outfit and hat for Madison. Mama also got Olivia a shirt and Madison a dress. I love going to those consignment sales! Anyway, then we had a birthday party to go to. It was the older brother of the baby that I keep. It went well except when Olivia pushed down a little 1 year old boy. She's so rough! AH! Anyway...then Saturday evening me and Mama and the girls got Subway sandwiches and took them to the park. They played for probably 1 1/2 - 2 hours on that playground! They were SO nasty when we left!
Then yesterday we went to church and then since David didn't have to study to preach for last night (we had services somewhere else and someone else preached) we went to the Whitten center and walked the trails and went out on the pier. It was so warm and pretty! I am so glad the warm weather is here. I know I've said that a million times!
Well, this morning both the girls woke up at 6 and Zack has not been happy all day...so today is not going as well as I had hoped. But hopefully it will get better!
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yum! I love Mexican food! I also love consignment sales! There are a few around here, but usually things are so overpriced that it's not worth it. That's awesome that you got so much stuff for so cheap! Definately the way to go!
Sounds like a happy weekend. I love good sales, good food, and being outside! :)
That sounds like a lovely weekend! You sure got some good deals! Its great that you found some maternity clothes for cheap, I know how expensive those can be.
Good luck with the kiddos today!
Post a Comment